Friday, November 12, 2010

My motivation...

I have had the desire to get into better shape for awhile now, I just can't ever seem to find the motivation to do it!  If I don't have an end goal or something to reach towards, I can't seem to muster up the energy or time to exercise. 
So, here is my motivation!  I have officially signed up and paid for two races for June of 2011! 

I am running in The Dirty Dash and The Ragnar Relay.  I am doing the Dirty Dash with Jeff and some of our friends and family (doesn't it look fun!), and I am running the Ragnar relay with some girlfriends.  Do I like to run?  No!  Am I crazy?  Definately.  But, they will be fun.  I will have to get into shape to not let my teammates down, and I may even lose a few pounds in the process! Huzzah!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I have to have a goal or a reward. That is what the cruise was for me...once I realized we had to cancel it, it went down hill from there. Now I have no motivation to exercise. Good for you though. That is a great goal!

    ReplyDelete