I love Gardner Village. There are two things that I love to do at Gardner Village......window shop and take photos. I like to window shop because I get to check out all of the cute things they have in their shops and then try to copy them, and they have great decorations to take pictures. They are closed on Sundays so it is a great day to go for photos because you can take them without too many people around (except the others that are doing the same thing). I didn't make my kids dress up for the occasion (although I should have made them stay in their Sunday best) because my husband wasn't able to come with us so it was mostly just for fun. The verdict.......not super great pics thanks to the sun, a few of my favorite backgrounds aren't posted because the kids are squinting (like I am in the one with me!), but still cute kids!
15 years ago
They turned out so cute, Jennae. I will have to try doing it on a Sun. We have a few from last year where we got a few strangers in! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a creative and good idea. sounds like more fun than my internet window shopping! i enjoyed looking at your pics. i still can't get over the fact that you have three kids who are getting so big! you look like you have a happy family!
ReplyDeleteThey turned out so cute. I too love Gardner Village. (Can't wait for Thursday night.)
ReplyDelete