Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Easton!

Hip hip hooray, Easton turned 4 today! (actually on August 14th.....I'm a little behind on my posts.)  He is such an awesome kid!  He surprised us when he came into this world (I found out I was pregnant with him when Riley was only 5 months old!) and he continues to surprise us all the time.  He is such a happy, determined, funny boy.  He is very shy when he first meets someone, but loves being silly when he feels comfortable around you.
We put up a bounce house in the backyard for his birthday.  Of course, it was a hit!
Cousin Ashley in mid-air!
Cake!
Jeff's grandparents were there for the event.  They came to visit all the way from Florida and we were able to spend two weeks with them.  It was great!  I had met them once (on our honeymoon) so it was great to be able to see  them again and for the kids to meet them.  Jeff spent many summers with them as a kid  and was really excited for the kids to meet them.  He was greatly influenced by them and holds a high respect for both of them.  They are trying to move closer, so hopefully we will see more of them soon!
Easton loves to do anything his brother and sister are doing......including building forts around the house and sleeping in them.
We love you buddy!  Keep making us smile!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures, Jennae. of McKenzie too. It's amazing how fast time goes by!!

    ReplyDelete