Yes.....I caved! I didn't want to, but having my heart wrapped around three begging children's fingers, their pleading won. My step-sisters two cocker spaniels had puppies and she was one of two girls in the litter. She is a sweet dog though. She is really mellow, and REALLY tolerant as my kids pass her back and forth and all around all day long. She has actually been a fun addition to the family. Even Dotty (our cat) hasn't hated having her around.
I think they might be the next Milo and Otis...ha ha or maybe we should just wait and see how Roxy is when she is older than 7 weeks. Right now she is still calm and sleeps a lot. I'm sure we all are in for some fun times!
Cute! They are lots of work, but really do become part of the family!
ReplyDeleteShe is a cute dog...but no matter how cute they are, I just can't give-in to my kids. We decided fish were the next best thing. Matt got 15 gold fish for an April Fools joke. We have 12 left. But the kids are fasinated with them. So, I'm okay with that for now.
ReplyDelete