McKenzie had to get her first pair of glasses a couple of weeks ago. Doesn't she look so old! Her eyes aren't too bad though....she only has to wear them at school. She is near-sighted, so sometimes she needs them to see the board. Jeff has great vision, and I am also near-sighted and mostly just wear my glasses when driving at night, so hopefully she won't get to the point that she can't see at all without glasses. She LOVES them though. Her best friend, Alyssa, also has to wear glasses and I think that McKenzie would have been in tears right there in the doctors office if the outcome would have been that she DIDN'T need glasses. She couldn't wait to pick them up a week later. Glad that she likes them and is willing to wear them!
15 years ago
She looks SO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteCute! I think glasses make them look older, and more adorable! I love Ryan in his!
ReplyDeleteDarling! She is growing up! What a beautiful girl.
ReplyDelete