Friday, March 5, 2010

A taste of Tepanyaki

Jeff's birthday was on Sunday, so Saturday night we decided to take the kids out to eat to a place they have never been, and that we knew they would enjoy....Tepanyaki. Jeff and I have been there a few times before, they have good food and it is fun entertainment while you eat. The kids thought it was great. McKenzie is really into magic right now, she is always wearing her black trash bag cape and doing card tricks for us. So, she really enjoyed watching them throw the rice bowls in the air without any rice falling, and watching all the other "tricks" they do. Riley was just kind of indifferent. He is always so laid back and just along for the ride. And Easton just kept saying, "That was awesome!" It was a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Jeff! Wish I could have had that fishing boat for you to catch fish in.......I guess you will just have to settle for the shrimp you caught that night at dinner! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment