Monday, February 15, 2010

Off-track Highlights

McKenzie has been off-track for the past three weeks, and we had a lot of fun with our off-track time together! Here are some of the fun things we did:



We went to Jumpin Jacks Bounce House. The kids had a ton of fun bouncing, sliding, and climbing!

McKenzie lost her first tooth! (And, I promise I did comb her hair that morning!) So, the tooth fairy came that night and left her two dollars.....which I have heard since then that we have quite the nice toothfairy. I guess I should have asked the going rate for a tooth before we left the money. I used to get a dollar so I thought for sure it would have doubled by now.


The kids played super heroes and dress-up!



We even made our own dippin' dots thanks to the cool dippin'dots maker we received for Christmas. (Thanks Aunt Mandy and Aunt Julie!) This time we made them out of vanilla and chocolate pudding. It was fun and they were yummy!


We had so much fun playing board games, school, and just being silly! McKenzie was even a helper at Riley's preschool. And, to top it off, daddy bought tickets to the monster truck show. The motorcycles were everyone's favorite, especially the guy that did flips! I have loved spending so much time with my kids these last few weeks. They are simply the best!

2 comments:

  1. So much fun!!! Yeah, our tooth fairy is very cheap, and terrible at that. She is always 3 days late and sometimes more! She brings 50 cents! :) Can you tell our kids have very little understanding of the value of money. One of the mos I sit for, her kids get $5 a tooth! Holy cow, they loose 20!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig and Steph WardleFebruary 16, 2010 at 1:36 PM

    wow! i can't believe how big your kids are! i can't believe you have 3 kids and that you are a tooth fairy already! ;) i am so glad you have a blog now and are posting pics!

    ReplyDelete