The Food Network channel has a show on it called "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" and on it they have famous chefs that travel to their favorite restaurants and tell about wonderful foods they have eaten there....the best dessert, the best fried food, the best chocolate recipe...each episode has a different theme. Well, lately for me, the best thing I've eaten has been a flan recipe that my mom found on the internet. I didn't even know that I liked flan until I tried this recipe. It is sooo good. It's creamy, and smooth, and has a delicious caramel sauce on top. It doesn't matter how many times I eat it, I still want more the next day. It is a simple recipe, only has 6 ingredients in it. My kids love it too! My husband thinks I am crazy for liking it so much, but hey, try it for yourself. Click here for the recipe.
Hope you like it as much as I do!
15 years ago
I might have to make ot for Dustin. HE likes flan. I'm not a fan, but maybe I'll try it. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteahh yes. we grew up eating this stuff all the time. i love it too! and ps- YOU have a dog??!!
ReplyDelete