Our Ry-guy is 5!! I can't believe it!.............I don't think Riley can either, he counted down to his birthday for 82 days or something crazy like that. But, he had a great day when it FINALLY arrived. We headed over to Wheeler Farm and, thankfully, it was a nice day outside. We attempted to float boats down the stagnant river (which was flowing quite nicely when we first got there), fed the ducks, checked out all the animals, and topped it off with a wagon ride. This hasn't been our first birthday party at Wheeler.....the kids love it here and keep requesting to go back. Jeff and I are quick to say "No problem" after all, its FREE fun! Highly recommend birthday parties here. Thanks to all that came to help us celebrate!
"Floating" boats down the river.
Cheese!......wait, no, CAKE!
Presents!
Buddies Kevin and Sammy!
Riley also graduated from preschool this last week. They did a cute program where they sang songs and each memorized a nursery rhyme to perform. Riley's was "Jack and Jill". I tried to get some good pictures but unfortunately we were in the very back, and it didn't help that Riley sat right next to the class clown whom would jump in front of the camera every time I pointed it towards Riley. Gotta love those kids! :)
Great job Riley!
I cannot believe how fast time flies. I remember bringing all 8 pounds of him (five of which were his head) home from the hospital, and what a laid back baby he was and still is! I love this guy.....and in honor of his 5th birthday, here are 5 reasons why:
1. His big blue eyes!
2. His tender heart.
3. His laid back attitude.
4. His sense of humor.
5. His determination.
And so many more!

It's amazing how time flies. Its fun to watch our kids grow up and develop their interest and talents, but I also think its sad that we can't capture every moment of their lives and hold on to them forever.
ReplyDelete