Saturday, January 23, 2010

We Finally Did It!

Can you believe it?! I have been wanting to start a blog for some time now, and since the kids are sleeping over at Grandma's tonight and Jeff (my biggest kid) is peacefully snoozing upstairs, I thought I would take advantage of my time and start our blog.

If you are reading this, you probably already know the jist of our lives, so I thought I would share some of the useless information about us that you may not already know. Here we go........first off let me say that I am not great on computers so hopefully I am doing all of this right. I am one of the few women in the world that does not love chocolate. I love to give my family kisses on their cheeks and get in trouble all the time for doing it too much. I love a coca-cola from a fountain machine. Jeff ALWAYS finds a way to win at boardgames (cheater). Jeff is by far a better cook than I am and he enjoys doing it. I on the other hand HATE to cook but enjoy baking. We love to watch the Food Network channel. We both LOVE camping and now our kids do too! My favorite part is sitting around the campfire at night and looking up at the millions of stars (sigh). We both love a good book and once we have started one, neither of us can put it down. Jeff makes me laugh EVERY single day! Jeff loves low budget sci-fi movies. Jeff wears socks with flip flops just because he knows that it bothers me. We enjoy going to the symphony. I love to smile at people for no apparent reason....love to see the reactions that I get. Jeff LOVES to fish, and is really good at it. I love to eat my pancakes with peanut butter and syrup. I hate cutting coupons and I hate grocery shopping even more. I have a thing for purses and hats....love them both. We can easily share chewy candy (such as skittles and starburst) because I like the pinks and reds and he likes the yellows and oranges. NEVER believe a word that comes out of Jeff's mouth! I wish I did, but I don't love pets. I wouldn't consider myself a germaphobe but I do wash my hands around thirty times a day. Jeff refers to everything as the "whatchamacallit" and the "thingamajig". We both love Thai food.
And, last of all...I have a terrible memory which is why I want to start posting so that I can actually remember some of these things to be able to share with my kids one day.

There you have it.....the Sacks Family's first post! YAY!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! and you're right, those were some things I didn't know about you and Jeff...I feel bad that you have lived here for so long and I feel like we are just getting to know each other better. And I'm okay with that. You are such a great friend. I can't wait to see more on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off to a great start and I learned a lot of new things about you! So much for being a good BF from high school. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously socks with flip flops. I am going to have a talk with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craig and Steph WardleFebruary 7, 2010 at 9:54 AM

    i am with sara! i learned a lot of new things about you! and i am super excited that you have a blog now!

    ReplyDelete